Everybody does things differently and nobody likes to be told what to do by at the same time nobody likes to not get results if they are trying to get somewhere or to build an income on the internet. This is why I suggest that you have some type of plan to automate your ability to build your FutureNet opportunity/business without breaking your back in the process.
Something that can separate you and me from the masses. The masses are out there showing others a youtube video or taking people straight to their home page. The youtube video isn't a bad idea IF you are able to collect their information before they leave the page. This isn't always the case. Many times it isn't your video you sent them to and you risk them going straight to whoevers link is blow the video.
You can market your FutureNet biz most easily if you have something like this. I made my url http://MyFutureNetWorth.com.. do you like it? What will YOUR future net worth be? What are you willing to do to make it more? I'll help you with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment